Tuesday, December 2, 2008

On the move

Today I woke up with a cloudy/aching head. Not sure if it is feverish or not in this heat. Also a nice little line of blisters on my back. I feel like a vampire, avoiding the sun at all costs for now. :)
Getting ready to leave my current bungalow.
Due to the not feeling 100%, i think i will hold off on the remote Rantee beach bungalow for a day or two and take a 800 baht bungalow on Long Beach. Its a bit more remote and quieter crowd then here. The bungalows are 50 yards at most from the beach but look a bit stuffy and dark compared to those on Rantee. But I will be closer to more accommodations, pharmacies, etc. in case my health goes south.
Bought a book today, "the Good Earth" for 180 baht. Plan to sit in shade and read today... be lazy.
My roommate Kate has told me that my car damage is very minimal, limited possibly to just one of the headlights. Also that our 'landlord' is being very cooperative in trying to rescue our apartment situation.
OK, i am off to pack my stuff... which REALLY needs to be washed. Check out time is in 30 minutes.

No comments: