Wednesday, January 2, 2008

On the road... Arrive Portland tomorrow.


This morning I left my sister's in Denver.

13 hours of driving later, I am in Boise at Hotel 8. Room 234.



Snow on the ground almost the whole drive, but the day was always sunny. Really enjoyed the drive. Great sites almost the whole way.



I must admit, that after being away from Portland for 4+ years I am VERY excited to get there. I look forward to seeing my friends there, I look forward to walking Kutya in the park (Laurelhurst or Tabor) and viewing Mt. Hood. Hit the bars and have some Henry Weinhard's and other thick beers. Possibly in a McMenamins. On a slow night, a movie at the Baghdad with a beer and pizza. Some book browsing at Powells. All that...

So, I have 7 hours of driving left and should arrive in Portland tomorrow around 4 pm.

Pretty exciting. :)

No comments: